Crispy Potato cheese balls|Step by Step Guide
Today I’m gonna show you a very quick, easy and a cheesy appetizer that is potato cheese balls. These are prepared with a combination of potatoes, cheese, capsicum, carrots, corns and other fresh herbs and flavors and then they are rolled into balls and then fried and they come out really mouth-watering. so without any delay let’s see what you need for this.
ingredients for cheese balls:
- 1/4 Cup frozen sweet Corn kernels
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 3 Medium Potatoes Boiled & Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum fine Chopped
- 1/4 Cup grated carrot
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Chaat masala to Season
- 1/2 Tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 2 Tbsp all purpose Flour
- Oil for Frying
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Few Small Cheese Pieces
preparation of potato balls:
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes with capsicum, carrot, sweet corn kernels and mix it well.
- We’ll also add salt, fresh coriander, Chat masala and again mix it well.
- Keep mixing it until everything comes together.
- Now stir in half of the corn flour and all-purpose flour and again mix well and they’ll all combine well with each of them.
- Now grease your hands with very little oil and divide and shape the mixture into tiny balls between your palms.
- Place a small piece of cheese inside it and again seal back all the edges to make it round.
- You can see how it looks now and set it aside. Keep doing this for the entire mixture .
- Now mix the remaining all purpose flour and the Corn flour with sufficient water to make a thick consistency batter. it should not be very thin .
- Now comes the final step of dipping the balls in the prepared batter and then roll them into bread crumbs nicely so that the entire ball is coated with the crumbs. Do this for all the cheese balls and keep it aside.
- Now comes the final step of dipping the balls in the prepared batter and then roll them into bread crumbs nicely so that the entire ball is coated with the crumbs.
- Do this for all the cheese balls and keep it aside.
frying of balls:
- Now I’m going to put these balls into the fridge to set enough just for 10 to 15 minutes so that they don’t crack while frying.
- Now heat oil for frying and fry these balls in batches so that they don’t break.
- Fry them until they become light golden brown in color and crunchy .
- Once done remove them on a kitchen towel and my crunchy and golden color cheesy corn capsicum balls are ready to serve.
- As you can see with the melted cheese oozing out from inside and this appetizer is loved by almost everyone, especially the children.
- So try this potato cheese balls recipe and let me know how did you find out. Also check how to make breadcrumbs at home.